This is a typical Nigerian meal which is low in cost for preparation. The benefits of the vegetable is quite encouraging ,those with the issue of blood i.e loss of blood, blood reduction are advised to diet on veges.The beans equally provides protein including the fish.
- 1 cup of rice
- two bunches of vegetables (ugu in Nigeria)
- a whole tilapia fish(panla)
- 5 balls of tomatoes
- 2 pepper
- half cup of beans
- 1 spoon of blended crayfish
- 1Wash the raw rice and beans and bring to a boil .Wash and fry the fish separately.
- 2Wash the tomatoes and pepper
Grind or blend
- 3Fry the tomatoes with vegetable oil add the crayfish,Maggie and salt to taste then add the parboiled rice and beans,bring to boil
- 4Wash the vegetables thoroughly then cut .
With another pot add a tea spoon of vegetable oil then add the vegetable with little slices of onion add Maggie and salt to taste.
- 5The rice and beans is ready,just dish it out with your vege by the side a little salt and the fish.Enjoy